In this course, Karen brings her warmth and wisdom directly to you as a personal grief coach. You choose the viewing order of sessions as you follow your heart’s needs. The video segments are listed alphabetically simply for convenience. Beyond the videos, a toolkit of engaging support materials will guide you towards healthy grief experiences, transitioning from suffering to hopefulness.
Eight online video Sessions with downloads and includes a free Comfort for the Day autographed book. ($25 Value)
You choose the viewing order of sessions as you follow your heart’s needs.
The courses are listed alphabetically for our convenience.
Video Segment Title Index
- Defining Grief—Knowing what grief is and is not, what the healthy healing process will and will not do, provides you with a starting point for your destination.
- Early Grief—Would it help to understand that the experiences of early grief are natural, normal, and necessary?
- Forgiveness Part 1—There is not a more important aspect to our grief than working with our regrets and experiencing forgiveness.
- Freedom of Choice—Do you know you have options in your grief? Your paradigm can shift away from self-pity and victimization and move toward positive emotional and mental choices.
- Grief Work— Discover what Grief Work is and how you can regain control by practicing it. It begins to make a significant difference in how you feel.
- Pain with a Purpose—No one likes pain, but maybe it is more valuable than we have known.
- Tears—Who taught you NOT to cry? Who modeled healing tears? When you know that tears are healing, you can move forward in your grief.
- The Grieving Body—Learning how to care for your body makes a significant difference in how well you grieve.